The Fiber Laser FL-50 laser marking and engraving machine offers greatest output power to fit on the most demanding laser marking applications; ultra high speed marking and deep laser engraving.
Its fiber laser engine with 50 Watts of maximum output power offers high power peaks, fast processing times and maximum application flexibility to mark with total quality and precision in all types of industrial parts and materials; metals, alloys and most plastics.
Specially suitable for fast laser marking
When laser marking process is required to be completed in a extremely short cycle time the FL-50 laser marking system is the perfect solution. Thanks to its 50 watts of output power adjusting the marking time to the requirements of the production is easily achievable.
Perfect laser marking solution for deep engraving
When the application requires an especially high marking depth on the hardest metals, the FL-50 marking laser perfectly covers its purpose, increasing the possibilities of using the machine to any laser engraving application.
Dinamic laser marking into production lines
The functionality of the Fiber Laser FL-50 for dynamic marking of moving parts (fly marking) is reinforced thanks to its great power, allowing to easily solve the most demanding marking applications into fully automated manufacturing lines.
Unlimited laser marking applications
The FL-50 laser marking system is the perfect solution in a wide variety of marking and engraving applications for industrial parts identification and traceability, among others:
- Deep laser engraving.
- Fast laser marking into production lines.
- Laser marking of metal machined parts
- Marking and laser engraving of metal identification plates
- Laser marking of components in the automotive industry
- Laser engraving parts in the aerospace industry
- Datamatrix codes marking for automatic parts identification.
- Laser marking on all types of metals; steel, titanium, aluminum, etc …
- Graphics and logos laser marking.
- Advanced fiber laser engine pulsed by high performance diodes.
- Efficient, maintenance-free, air-cooled system.
- High quality of construction and modular design, easy to install.
- Easy and intuitive fully featured Datasoft marking software
- Focus finder red light pilot for quick adjustment of marking distance.
- Marking preview feature with quick position adjustment ok marking data.
- Digital IN/OUT signals interface for laser control and monitoring.
- Marking capability for dinamic marking on moving parts.
- Text marking, graphics marking, barcodes, Datamatrix codes, etc.
- Diodes pulsed fiber laser technology.
- 110 x 110 mm (4″x 4″) marking window with standard F160 lense (expandable).
- Laser wavelength 1064 +/- 4 nm
- Maximum laser output power 50W.
- Pulse duration; 80-140 ns.
- Frequency range 20-200kHz.
- Maximum marking speed; 6000 mm / second.
- PC control via USB2.0 interface connection.
- Operating temperature; 10-42ºC
- 220V; 50/60Hz. power supply
- Refrigeration by forced air.