High Marking Precision
Datamark Fiber Laser PRO is a class 4 laser marking system that offers exceptional precision, allowing for detailed and accurate markings on various materials. Achieve crisp and legible markings, even on small or intricate surfaces, ensuring professional-grade results.
Versatile Material Compatibility
Our laser marking systems can mark a wide range of materials, including metals, alloys, plastics, and more. Whether you need to mark serial numbers, logos, barcodes, or custom designs, the versatility of our benchtop laser marking system enables you to meet diverse marking requirements.
Reliable compact design
The Fiber Laser PRO consists of the laser source generating controller and the compact high speed marking galvanometric scanhead, both connected by a protected flexible fiber conductive cable. Its robust, high-quality construction ensures reliable installation either as a desktop marking system or directly installed into automated production lines.
Available Power Sources
The Fiber Laser PRO can perfectly solve most of standard laser marking applications and is available with fiber laser sources of 20, 30 and 50 watts depending on the needs of the application.
Maximum installation flexibility
The Fiber Laser PRO marker is very easy to install in multiple configurations; as well as a desktop / open class 4 laser marking system or directly integrated in the production line.
Easy marking programming
Marking programs are created with the fully featured PC software that includes all design functions to easily solve from standard to the most advanced fully automated marking applications.
Affordable cutting-edge tecnology
Datamark Fiber Laser PRO allows companies to access the most advanced laser marking technology at highly competitive prices, for a totally safe and fast return on the initial investment.
|Fiber Laser PRO
|Laser source type
||Q-Switched Fiber Laser
|CW output power
||1064 +/- 4 nm
||Max. 10.000 mm/sec
||Red light focus finder pilots
||Lens F160: 110 x 110 mm / F254: 175 x 175 mm / F330: 210 x 210 mm
||Lens F160:~185 mm / F254:~285 mm / F330: ~385 mm
|Max. part height
||Lens F160:~300 mm / F254:~200 mm / F330: ~100 mm
||Datasoft PC Software
||Start-switch, USB 2.0 for PC connection, DB25 IN/OUT signals
|Optional Factory Interfaces
||Safety I/door sensor, Rotary device, Encoder, E-stop
||Emergency stop, lock key, laser on-off, laser status light, focus pilots on-off
|Fiber coupling length
|Weight of the marking head
|Weight of the controller
||Factory selectable 110V or 240V / 50-60HZ.
||7°C – 36°C, 10% -85% relative humidity
- Icons based WYSIWYG user interface.
- USB driver for PC with Windows 32 and 64 bits operating system.
- Password protected administrator and user levels.
- CAD design tools.
- Various object hatch functions.
- Color-coded laser parameters.
- Outline marking preview.
- True-Type and high speed vector fonts.
- Automatic serial marking.
- Time/Date marking programming.
- Programmable shift codes marking.
- Database files connection: TXT, Excel, SQL Server.
- TCP/IP and Serial data communication.
- Programmable I/O signals with control and status monitoring functions.
- Programmable marking cycle with I/O signals and delay function.
- Electronic selection and automatic marking of multiple files.
- Rotary device control.
- Fly marking function (moving parts).
- Editing of basic and advanced shapes.
- Bar codes: CODE39 / 93, 128, EAN, UPC, ITF25, PDF417, GS1-128.
- 2D barcodes: DATAMATRIX, GS1 (UDI / UID), QR-CODE, MICRO QR CODE, AZTEC CODE.
- Vector graphics: PLT (HPGL), DXF, AI, SVG.
|Maximum part height (installed lense)
||300 mm (F160) / 200 mm (F254)
|Workbase dimensions (WxD)
||300 x 600 mm