MP-120 Advanced Electric
Plug & play installation, flexible and easy to use marking machine
The MP-120 Advanced Electric version is featured with a powerful electromagnetic marking head which allows simple installation by not requiring air pressure supply to operate.
The desktop marker is suitable for a wide range of industrial small to medium sized parts, components, and identification nameplates marking applications.
Marking control and programming is easily done using the fully featured and intuitive Datasoft PC software, directly connected to the machine via LAN/Ethernet interface or wireless WiFi connection.
The MP-120 Advanced dot pin marker is equipped with a powerful electomagnetic marking head that allows simple and quick installation by not requiring compressed air to operate.
Ease to use
The marker is extremely easy to use, offering great flexibility to any inexperienced user.
Direct control via PC
The control and programming of the marking messages is easily done using the Datasoft PC software, included with the marker.
Ease of installation and programming
The connection between the PC and the marking machine is done via LAN / Ethernet network cable or without cables via wireless WiFi connection.
Great diversity of marking applications
• Machined parts marking.
• Metal tags, labels and nameplates marking.
• Automatic parts serialization.
• Marking references and lot numbers.
• Automatic date and time marking.
• Logo and graphic marking.
• Datamatrix and QR-Code codes marking.
- Powerful and fast electromagnetic marking head.
- Robust full metal construction.
- Integrated LED lighting system for a better view of the working space under the marking head.
- Transparent front window for easier view and adjustment of the marking parts.
- Wide and robust working cast-iron slotted base ready to install any custom fixture.
- Datamatrix & QR-Codes marking features.
- Low investment, free of maintenance.
- Datasoft fully featured control PC software included.
- Powerful electromagnetic marking head.
- Column with manual height adjustment.
- 120 x 100 mm marking window (4.7″x 4″).
- Maximum workpiece height 240 mm (94.5″)
- Precisse marking head movement via independent stepping motors.
- Programmable marking speed up to 6 characters per second.
- Programmable marking force.
- LAN/Ethernet interface for PC and network connection.
- Wireless WiFi interface connection.
- 110-220V 50-60 Hz. external power supply.
- Weight 20,2 kg.
Datasoft marking software
- Easy and intuitive WYSIWYG visual graphic interface.
- Selectable languages; spanish, french, english, german, italian, russian.
- PC Windows operating systems (Windows, 7, 8 ,10).
- LAN/Ethernet static connection required.
- Marking texts, serial numbers, symbols and imported logos.
- Datamatrix y and QR-Codes marking.
- Dot matrix formed marking characteres; 5×7, 7×9, 11×17 & continuos line.
- Special high speed marking vector types.
- All decorative-artistic Windows True-Types available.
- Vector logos marking (HPGL, PLT).
- Marking data imported from CSV structured files.
- Automatic barcode label printing features included.
- Marking automatic data entered via barcoder scanners.
- Unlimited marking edited files and logos storage capacity.
- Automatic marking data programming; serial numbers, time, date, shift codes.
- Adjustable character height, width, angle position, circunferential position and mirrowed.
- Adjustable marking speed up to 12 characteres per second.
- Adjustable marking force-deph and dots density.
- On-screen mark preview and trial-run features.