The MP-50 Integrated dot peen marking machine has been designed for easy installation into either an existing production line, or integrated into a turnkey bespoke installation.
Its high marking performance combined with a compact robust design fits a perfect solution in the most demanding applications.
The fully featured touch screen controller of the marking machine allows an easy integration to operate both in stand-alone mode or receiving the marking data commands from a network system, PC or PLC.
- Compact design, easy to install in small and hard to reach areas.
- Powerful pneumatic marking head for fast and precisse marking.
- Touch screen controller with fully featured marking software.
- Automatic data marking; serial numbers, shift codes, dates and time.
- Datamatrix and QR-Codes marking for automatic parts identification.
- Cost effective, virtually free of maintenance
- Compact, robust and lightweight design.
- Effective 50 x 30 mm marking window (2″ x 1.2″).
- Flat X-Y axes movement of the marking head (not pivoting).
- Programmable marking speed up to 12 characteres per second.
- Programmable marking speed, marking deph and dots density.
- Capability to mark in all engineering hard metals up to 62HRc (800Hv).
- 6 meters plug&play umbilical cable as standard lengh.
- Interchangeable marking stylus for standard, fast and deep marking.
- Weight: 1,7 Kg.
- Full 7″ touch screen color display.
- Text, serial numbers, symbols and imported logos marking.
- Datamatrix and QR-Code marking.
- Selectable marking fonts; dot-matrix and continuous line types.
- Vector logos marking (HPGL, PLT) imported via USB memory stick.
- Unlimited marking edited files and logos storage capacity.
- Automatic marking data programming; serial numbers, time, date, shift codes.
- Adjustable character height, width, angle position, circunferential position and mirrowed.
- Marking data entry via barcode readers and barcode label printing features included.
- Marking data preview and trial run features included.
- Interface IN/OUT, 4 inputs and 3 output digital signals.
- RS-232, RS-485 and USB interfaces.
- 110-220V 50-60 Hz. external power supply.
- Weight: 2.7 Kg.