Datamark FIBER LASER FL-20 laser marking and engraving machine offers the latest and most advanced features in the laser marking industry. Its fiber laser engine offers high power peaks, fast processing times and maximum application flexibility to mark with total quality and precision on all types of industrial parts and materials; metals, alloys and most plastics.
Reliable compact design
The FIBER LASER consists of the laser source generating controller and the compact high speed marking galvanometric scanhead, both connected by a protected flexible fiber conductive cable. Its robust, high-quality construction ensures reliable installation either as a desktop marking system or directly installed into automated production lines.
20 watt laser source
The 20 watts output power of the FIBER LASER FL-20 can perfectly solve most of standard laser marking applications. If required, 30 and 50 watt FIBER LASER models are available at very reasonable and comprehensive prices.
Maximum installation flexibility
The FIBER LASER FL-20 marker is very easy to install in multiple configurations; as well as a desktop / open class 4 laser marking system or directly integrated in the production line.
Easy marking programming
Marking programs are created with the fully featured DATASOFT PRO software that includes all design functions to easily solve from standard to the most advanced fully automated marking applications.
Affordable cutting-edge tecnology
Datamark FIBER LASER allows companies to access the most advanced laser marking technology at highly competitive prices, for a totally safe and fast return on the initial investment.
- CW output power: 20W.
- Laser source: Fiber Q-Switched.
- Pulse frequency: 20-60 kHz.
- Pulse duration: 80-120 ns.
- Wavelenght: 1064 +/- 4 nm.
- Operating consumption: Max. 300W.
- Refrigeration: Air cooling.
- Marking speed: Max. 6000 mm / seg.
- Focus system: Red light focus finder pilot.
- Marking field: Lens F160: 110 x 110 mm / Lens F254: 175 x 175 mm / Lens F330: 210 x 210 mm.
- Interfaces: Start-switch, USB 2.0 for PC connection, DB25 IN/OUT signals.
- Optional factory interfaces: Safety I/door sensor, Rotary device, Encoder, E-stop.
- Control panel: Emergency stop, lock key, laser on-off, focus finder pilot on-off.
- Fiber coupling length: 1.3 m.
- Total weight: Marking head; 4.8 Kg / Controller; 20.5 Kg.
- Power suppply: 110V or 240V / 50-60HZ.
- Operating conditions: 7°C – 36°C, 10% -85% relative humidity.
- Laser safety: Class 4 (requires the use of protective googles).
- Approvals: CE.
- Icons based WYSIWYG user interface. Selectable languages: Spanish and English.
- USB driver for PC with Windows 32 and 64 bits operating system.
- Password protected administrator and user levels.
- CAD design tools.
- Various object hatch functions.
- Color-coded laser parameters.
- Outline marking preview.
- True-Type and high speed vector fonts.
- Automatic serial marking.
- Time/Date marking programming.
- Programmable shift codes marking.
- Database files connection: TXT, Excel, SQL Server.
- TCP/IP and Serial data communication.
- Programmable I/O signals with control and status monitoring functions.
- Programmable marking cycle with I/O signals and delay function.
- Electronic selection and automatic marking of multiple files.
- Rotary device control.
- Fly marking function (moving parts).
- Editing of basic and advanced shapes.
- Bar codes: CODE39 / 93, 128, EAN, UPC, ITF25, PDF417, GS1-128.
- 2D barcodes: DATAMATRIX, GS1 (UDI / UID), QR-CODE, MICRO QR CODE, AZTEC CODE.
- Vector graphics: PLT (HPGL), DXF, AI, SVG.