The FIBER LASER FL-50 PRO offers an output power of 50 watts to cover those applications that require the maximum marking speed and a great depth of penetration of the laser marking into the material; being the ideal solution both for automated marking and deep engraving applications.
FIBER LASER FL-50 PRO
Maximum marking speed
Thanks to its 5o watts output power the FL-50 PRO is able to complete the marking process at an extraordinary high speed while maintaining full precision and quality.
Perfect for deep engraving
When the marking application requires a deep penetration into the material, the FL-50 PRO is the perfect solution to complete the engraving process in a much shorter time.
Designed for integration
Its high marking performance combined with a compact and robust design make the FL-50 PRO an ideal laser system for marking applications on the most demanding production lines.
Perfect for automation
The FL-50 PRO is a highly flexible marking system, easy configurable and customizable to fit precisely into any turnkey automated marking application.
Affordable cutting-edge tecnology
The FL-50 PRO allows companies to access our most powerful, high-quality laser marking system at an affordable price, making this product an unmatched marking solution on the market.
- CW output power: 50W
- Laser source: Fiber Q-Switched
- Pulse frequency: 50-80 kHz.
- Pulse duration: 80-120 ns.
- Wavelenght: 1064 +/- 4 nm.
- Operating consumption: Max. 300W.
- Refrigeration: Air cooling.
- Marking speed: Max. 6000 mm / seg.
- Focus system: Red light focus finder pilot.
- Marking field: Lens F160: 110×110 mm / Lens F254: 175×175 mm / Lens F330: 210 x 210 mm.
- Interfaces: Start-switch, USB 2.0 for PC connection, DB25 IN/OUT signals.
- Optional factory interfaces: Safety I/door sensor, Rotary device, Encoder, E-stop.
- Control panel: Emergency stop, lock key, laser on-off, focus finder pilot on-off.
- Fiber coupling length: 1.3 m.
- Total weight: Marking head 4.8 Kg / 20.5 Kg.
- Power suppply: 110V or 240V / 50-60HZ.
- Operating conditions: 7°C – 36°C, 10% -85% relative humidity.
- Laser safety: Class 4 (requires the use of protective googles).
- Approvals: CE.
- WYSIWYG user interface.
- USB driver for PC with Windows 32 and 64 bits operating system.
- Password protected administrator and user levels.
- CAD design tools.
- Various object hatch functions.
- Color-coded laser parameters.
- Outline marking preview.
- True-Type and high speed vector fonts.
- Automatic serial marking.
- Time/Date marking programming.
- Programmable shift codes marking.
- Database files connection: TXT, Excel, SQL Server.
- TCP/IP and Serial data communication.
- Programmable I/O signals with control and status monitoring functions.
- Programmable marking cycle with I/O signals and delay function.
- Electronic selection and automatic marking of multiple files.
- Rotary device control.
- Fly marking function (moving parts).
- Editing of basic and advanced shapes.
- Bar codes: CODE39 / 93, 128, EAN, UPC, ITF25, PDF417, GS1-128.
- 2D barcodes: DATAMATRIX, GS1 (UDI / UID), QR-CODE, MICRO QR CODE, AZTEC CODE.
- Vector graphics: PLT (HPGL), DXF, AI, SVG.