The Datamark MP-120 ROTARY marking machine is equipped with a rotary device that allows radial markings, up to 360º, on all types of cylindrical parts. Marking control and programming is easily done using Datasoft ™ software for Windows PC systems.
Equipped with advanced marking head technology.
Thanks to the rotary device you can mark on cylindrical pieces.
Direct PC control
The marking messages can be easily programmed using the fully featured Datasoft PC software included with the marker.
Easy installation and programming
The connection between the PC and the marker is directly established through LAN / Ethernet network cable or via wireless WiFi connection; no type of electronic device is required between the PC and the marking machine.
Affordable / cost effective
Datamark MP-120 Advanced delivers the highest marking features at a much more competitive price compared to any other desktop dot peen marking machine on the market.
- Robust, fully metal construction.
- Marking area: 120 x 100 mm.
- Adjustable marking force-depth.
- Marking on metals up to 64 HRC hardness.
- Connectivity via Ethernet/Lan or WiFi.
- Automatic lighting system of the work area with integrated LED.
- Powerful marking head drive.
- Automatic file selection using a fully integrated I/O interface.
- Easy and intuitive marking programming using the DATASOFT software.
- Wireless WiFi connection of the marker with the control device; Smartphone and PC.
- Marking texts, numbers, logos and Datamatrix identification codes.
- Automatic marking of serial numbers, dates, time and shift codes.
- Ideal for marking in tubes and cylindrical parts.
- Total weight 21kg.
- Rotary device specifications: Diameter / Max. part weight; 100 mm / 5KG.