FIBER LASER FL-30 is a Class 4 laser marking system that is perfect for use in an open environment or directly integrated into production lines. Featuring a reliable q-switched fiber laser of 30W, delivers both power and speed to fit a great variety of marking applications. Mount FL-30 to the benchtop support for marking applications which require open space and flexibility. Integrate FIBER LASER FL-30 into automated lines for unattended or turnkey applications.
More marking power and higher speed
Thanks to its 30 watts output power the FL-30 is able to complete the marking process at an higher speed than standard lasers while maintaining full precision and quality.
Greater marking versatility
The FL-30 is a highly versatile laser marking system that achieves extraordinary results in a wide variety of industrial applications.
Designed for integration
Its high marking performance combined with a compact and robust design make the FL-30 an ideal laser system for marking applications on the most demanding production lines.
Easy for automation
The FL-30 is a highly flexible marking system, easy configurable and customizable to fit precisely into any turnkey automated marking application.
Affordable cutting-edge tecnology
The FL-30 allows companies to access a more powerful, high-quality laser marking system at an affordable price, making this product an unmatched marking solution on the market.
FIBER LASER FL-30
- CW output power: 30W
- Laser source: Q-Switched
- Pulse frequency: 30-60 kHz.
- Pulse duration: 80-120 ns
- Wavelenght: 1064 +/- 4 nm
- Operating consumption: Max. 300W
- Refrigeration: Air cooling
- Marking speed: Max. 6000 mm / seg.
- Focus system: Red light focus finder pilot
- Marking field: Lens F160: 110×110 mm / Lens F254: 175×175 mm
- Interfaces: Start-switch, USB 2.0 for PC connection, Rotary (optional), DB25 IN/OUT signals
- Optionals: Safety I/door sensor, Rotary device, Encoder, E-stop
- Control panel: Emergency stop, lock key, laser on-off, focus finder pilot on-off
- Fiber coupling length: 1.3 m
- Total weight: Marking head 4.8 Kg / 20.5 Kg
- Power suppply: 110V or 240V / 50-60HZ.
- Operating conditions: 7°C – 36°C, 10% -85% relative humidity
- Laser safety: Class 4 (requires the use of protective googles)
- Approvals: CE